The following Terms and Conditions (“TC”) govern your use of A Pop Of Love Photography’s (“APL“) services, including, but not limited to, the purchase of a ticket(s) to and attendance at APL Pop Up Events (“Pop Up“). By purchasing a ticket to a Pop Up, you agree to be bound by these TC.
APL reserves the right to change these TC at any time without notice by posting such changes on the APL website at www.apopoflovephoto.com. It is your responsibility to familiarise yourself with these TC to ensure that you are aware of any changes. Your purchase of a ticket to a Pop Up following the posting of any such changes will constitute your acceptance of the revised TC.
(1) Whilst APL will take all care in the performance of these TC, APL’s liability is limited to moneys paid to APL by you should any circumstance occur, whether or not APL can prevent it, including but not limited to mechanical failure, fire, theft, accident, force majeure or ill-health, which prevents fulfilment of these TC.
(2) Should the nominated photographer or stylist not be available, APL will notify you as soon as reasonably practicable. Whilst APL will endeavour to supply another photographer and/or stylist, if an alternative photographer and/or stylist is not available, APL will refund all moneys paid to APL by you.
(3) Any tickets purchased to a Pop Up is non-refundable. In the event that you cannot attend the Pop Up, your ticket may be transferred to a third party for use at the designated Pop Up, provided that prior notice of such transfer is given to APL as soon as reasonably practicable.
(4) A minimum total of 20 final photographs will be supplied to you following a Pop Up. Any photographs not selected by APL are not archived and will be removed permanently. The final 20 photographs will be supplied in web resolution format, viewable from a private online gallery sent within two weeks from the date of the Pop Up.
(5) All photographs supplied in any format including but not limited to digital files, prints or albums will be beautifully edited in-house. You agree to not reject any photographs on the basis of style or composition. We may from time to time remove reasonable minor blemishes, including scratches or small blisters, but any additional processing, including without limitation to Photoshop, digital plastic surgery, removing paint marks or experimental colouring is not included and may be purchased at an additional cost after the Pop Up. Any photo editing and processing made are at the discretion of APL.
(6) No files will be archived and no files will be available more than three months after the date of the relevant Pop Up.
(7) All photographs, reproductions and prints produced by APL are protected by copyright. The photographs produced from a Pop Up are restricted for personal, non-profit and non-commercial use only.
(8) We will use our best endeavours to protect your privacy and agree to not post any names with respect to any images we may use for promotional purposes. If you do not want your images to be used and/or published in our promotional materials, you agree to let us know prior to the Pop Up.
(9) All products purchased from APL are to be collected from APL at its studio. If requested, delivery or courier can be arranged at your expense.